My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Sunday, June 12, 2005 Quiz
It's 5am in the morning and i'm still wide awake... Guess i'm getting too used to the change in my sleep patterns. Getting a little cranky as usually. Well, did the quiz for Jinghan and thought i could do one for myself since i'm still up. Wondering now how many of you would take the quiz and how well exactly do most of you know me. Haha~ I honestly doubt anyone would get the perfect score. Yes~ That includes you, dear. =P I shall wait and see... Haha! Ok, I know i haven't blogged for quite a while on what i've been up to but i'll get down to that when i've slept, ok? Meanwhile, here's the quiz!