My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Saturday, June 04, 2005 Thoughts...
Hi peeps, won't be able to blog regularly for the time being since my laptop is down sick with virus and would need a reformat. Bloody desktop hijack... Well, thought i would try to blog down some of my thoughts and feelings to make myself feel better but then again, i can't. I just wonder why i have to think so much and make myself feel miserable. I guess it's just me. My friends tell me that i'm thinking too much and not to keep thinking about stuff, but how can i not think when i feel that they too know something and yet hide it from me. Please, i beg of you to tell me if you know. At least let me end my misery once and for all. Steph, i really have to blame ya for this one since that song is kept stuck in my head. But that is how i feel sometimes: to be able to fly away free from everything.. to fly away from this crazy world full of trouble and tears. Kor, i know what i promised you guys before and i will try to keep that promise as long as i can. But please understand that it isn't easy for me to do it, especially without any of you by my side. Even jie has found her happiness now, i guess i'm not needed around anymore. I know eveyone has a reason for their being, but somehow i have yet to find mine...