My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Friday, July 21, 2006 Happy!
Today is the 5th day of me not messaging you.. but.. finally... the phone sounded! Haha. So you finally realised i was missing after 5 days and decided to message me instead arh?! Next time take so long i'm gonna go crazy and whack you with a cue stick liao lar! Haha~ But really happy. Just a little message like this wondering what happened is good enough for me. I guess you really don't seem to know that i like you. Haiz.. you blur SOTONG! Guess it may be good or bad bah. Shall keep things the way they are for now... at least until after the competition. Just hoping that you;ll show some signs bah. At least let me know how you feel as well. I just hope i'm not a 'xiao mei mei' in your eyes.. but neither do i have a son so big so stop calling me mum! Gggrrr... hehe~