My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Sunday, July 30, 2006 I'm stubborn...
Well, who would have thought that the lyrics of the song would come true... And so aptly too. I did say the words that 'i like you' and knowing, i got a negative reply... that you're not worth it. But like i said, it's for me to decide. I know i'm gonna get hurt either ways, so call me stubborn or wilful but i can't let go. But i'm glad we both took things calmly and in a mature manner, 'cos i sincerely do not want to lose you; That dear 'son', 'old man', 'uncle' of mine. Is it like what the song says? I'm am too young? I don't know. Or maybe i'm just not your type. I cried thinking about everything but i'm glad i cried. At least i was able to let it out and it did made me feel better. And after that, i knew what my choice would be. I'm not gonna give up. No matter what you may think or feel, or that the answer will alway be a negative, i won't give up loving you. I'm sorry and i hope i'm not causing you much distress. But i just want to have you around me. Sorry.