My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 Soft-hearted
I guess i really don't know how to be angry at you for long once you start to try to humour me. I was fuming the whole night just becuase you didn't seem to get the hint or should i say it seemed like you were doing it on purpose. Don't you understand why i would get jealous? It became a mixture of emotions thinking of all the possibilities:anger at your oblivion, fustration and why and what i should do, depression from thinking about the negative, dispair on whether i should give up. So do you understand now why i acted the way i did in the morning? I already told you I'm used to everyone being late so that would not have been the reason. But as soon as i saw your message, i did lighten up abit. Although it was for the wrong reason that you apologised, it was sweet enough. And once you starting trying to humour me, i had to give in. I really can't be anything but all smiley and laughing around you. And now for the 2nd part... Please kindly inform people if you are leaving and not just walk off like that! How am i suppose to account for it?! Haiz.. but that's how you are... And once again i just give in when i start thinking of you. I'm really a hopeless case... I guess people around me are already starting to guess that i feel something for you... but i still don't know if how people will think and i don't want it to affect you. what should i do?