My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 Part 2...
Okay, I'm back to continue with yesterday's session... Well, to start off with it wasn't too good as first I was late. We had arranged for 10am but it was 10.30am by the time I arrived, slightly after Dawn and gang. Actually Dawn had called when I was just walking over to the pier and I did see the boat at the pier when i was approaching but He had actually started the boat and had to turn back slightly for me. He didn't look too happy with us being late so Dawn apologised and I said it was my fault as I was indeed the last to arrive and Dawn's lateness was kinda contributed by me as well. Anyway, He really didn't seem to be in a good mood that day. Not His usual crappy self and didn't even talk much. Don't know why or maybe it was just because there were new people around, Jasmine and Elaine. But i recall how He was still able to joke with Elaine during her first session. Really don't know what's wrong... Riding wasn't good yesterday as well... Was still trying to get my progressive edging right and my posture wasn't too good neither. Just couldn't set up my wakejump nicely as according to Dawn, I didn't really jump much. Sigh~ Asked Him for comments after and He joked that I wasn't riding or in a way, it sucked. I was disappointed obviously but I knew my riding wasn't good too. Well, I just got to put in more effort. I wanna do well not just becuase of Him okay.. I really wanna do well in what I do and put in my best effort. Don't really know how much longer i can go riding with them as well since my final semester will start in just slightly more than a month. Don't know if I have classes on Wednesday and then it will be attachment and posting which will permanently rule out weekdays. Life's gonna go back to its monotonous routine and it's gonna be one without Him near or anyone perhaps. What am I suppose to do? Cofusion Rules...