My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Thursday, November 30, 2006 Que Sara Sara...
Yesterday was wakeboarding day once again.. But the difference this time round was that although we were late, He was even later. Both Him and Jim. Somehow we feel that it was kinda deliberate on their part knowing that we were always late since they weren't really apologetic. Anyway, there was only me and Anne with Him since Iris was not feeling well and Dawn was riding with Jim. We've all become pretty quiet these few sessions, especially Him without His usual nonsense. Don't really know why or maybe it was 'cos i didn't talk much neither. As usual, we went back into the channel which we weren't suppose to. Thus, we had coastguard problem not long after Anne got into the water. Had to quickly keep the cable and get her outta the water so that we could speed off and hide. He was kinda irritated by it but i replied Him that it was 'cos He's stubborn, insisting on coming into the channel instead. I knew i said something that didn't sound very pleasing but it was the truth. Well.. My riding that day wasn't too good again. Don't know why but somehow haven't been doing well lately. Guess i'm physically and mentally fatigued or just trying too hide. Been really wanting to get my wakejumps right and land them. But somehow my body was stiff and my posture was off. Kept falling initially but it got a little better later when i slowed down and tried to learn to maintain the line tension. My final attempt was better. I did jump quite abit but couldn't land it as I didn't soften my knees. Ended up hurting like mad given the condition of my leg. Sianz.. I really have the body of an old woman and hate myself for all my nonsense. Anyway, He'll be flying to melborne soon for a competition so won't see him for awhile. Well, I really don't know what i want as well but like the title, que sara sara.. whatever will be will be... Then it was time for my M5. I was late since we waiting for Dawn to finish. Rushed in and started the exam but was kinda shocked by the first few questions as i was really kinda blur. Was really afriad that i'll fail but thank God i passed. Now it's on to M9 later in the evening... Haven't finished studying.. may God help me... Then went over to Iris's shop to slack but ended up helping her with pasting the hangers. To be honest, i didn't really like what was happening. It was not about helping out, i'm fine with that, but it was the way she behaved. Kept away when there were customers around and although she treated me to dinner for helping, i was asked to eat outside instead. I didn't have to humble myself that way but as a friend, i shall just keep my peace. But guess i know i won't slack around there as usual anymore. I wish life was more innocent...