My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Friday, December 29, 2006 Insanity... Part 3
Okay, this one is short.. Went to walk around esplanade today since i'm was feeling kinda moody.. Don't ask me why. Ended up going up to Loof. Haha~ Didn't know if He'll be there since i didn't see His car.. Then met Shane in the lift. And there He was. Haha~ Just smile and got myself a seat.. Felt a little awkward 'cos i was alone.. Was calling Iris when he came over and asked what i wanted to drink. Hehe~ So cute. =P Anyway, Iris didn't wanna come out so late but said i could use her name to cover up saying that she 'fly me kite' so i'm alone. Haha~ Thanks gal! He came over quite awhile later while i was on the phone with my didi. Asked if I was alone so i had to use Iris's story. =P But He didn't stay and sit for a chat lar. Kinda disappointed. Then was gonna leave so i called for the bill which was kinda weird already since usually they'll send the bill after sending the order.. Then the waiter came and said He had already signed for it.. ARGH! Haha.. So went up to Him lor.. Shane was like 'what happened'.. I went like "who say you can sign for the drink?" Haha~ But of course not in those fierce tone lar.. Then He joked saying it wasn't Him but his waiter 'cos he say i pretty. LOL~ Crazy old man.. Told Him paiseh to let Him sign lar. Owe him one next time.. Hehe~ Or should i get Him something? Hehe~ I'm insane liao! Haha~ But in a way, i regained my sanity as well lar.. through him.. Haha~ 'Cos i know what i want.. I want my bear..