My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Saturday, December 30, 2006 Juz wanna pen my thoughts down...
Well... nothing much in penning things down but this is my haven.. my solace of peace when i need to just pen things down. For those who have bothered to read the previous 3post posting.. Just some after thoughts on the 2nd post.. I still have been thinking i won't deny. Why? Perhaps i won't deny that i do feel a little disappointment that it did not mean anything as he isn't interested. Rumours always had it that he has been going after someone else. What does it mean to me? Well, no, i'm not interested in him in that sense. I still am very much into my bear. But perhaps it's 'cos i've ever taken a second look at this guy and had hopes that he'll take interest towards me.. Perhaps it's 'cos i need someone around me and the hug and kiss that night was something that i longed for unconciously inside. Don't be mistaken that i'm easy please.. but sometimes i just need someone around.. I just hope time will let matters fade.. I'm really glad for what bear did last night 'cos it cheered me up alot and made me feel stronger that this is just a matter which will go away and that my bear is who i want. I won't let my emotional, player side take over and it's 'cos of Him.. There's a sense of unexplained security that i wish with Him.. I do want to settle down and stop my playful days.. I just hope He'll be that person...