My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 Backdated photos..
Just got this from JR the other day so posting it now. Christmas Countdown at Orchard. It's a night I'll remember..
JR,Thomas, Alexey, Mayumi, Steve, Myself and ShengWei.
*(Edited with photos removed by Doramon as requested.. Haha~)