My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Saturday, January 13, 2007 Quick updates.
Okay, short quick updates over the week... Thursday: I finally caught a movie in a long while. Watch Death note 2 with Kelvin alhtough I've yet to watch death note 1. Cool show~ Will definitely get my hands on 1 and wait for the next 2 to come. Then had to head down for NBL again. Tiring! Friday: First ever monthly meeting as an official member of sieg. Got made to do the traditional intro which ended up making all the managers feel I have the potential and then to take up the Bangkok Challenge for newbies which is making me motivated but very stress. Met Desmond and co. as well to head down to Mindcafe for boardgaming session. Weekends were surprisingly spent at home.. packing up my room for the new semester and work life to come. Monday: 1st day of school. 830am class. As usual, I can't seem to be on time. Haiz. Really bad habit of mine but trying hard to break but failing still. Finally meet up with everyone after the hols but still nothing much really lar. Haiz.. but, 2nd pair of school to break within the span of less than a week! Haiz.. dunno what's wrong with me and shoes.. so had to buy a new pair immediately again. Tuesday was spent at home spending time with my darling gal. Haha~ I spend alot of time at home recently to the surprise of many. Partially 'cos I'm going broke and going out usually means me spending alot of money 'cos I can't control my buying urge and craving for good food, and also 'cos I enjoy just lazing around at home with my darling and playing with her. Like Him, she makes me happy.. maybe 'cos I gave her the same name.. Haha~ It's sounds stupid to many but hey! I'm silly..