My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Unentitled...
I just need a place to let things out... I really don't know or understand what is getting over me.. Suddenly thoughts just enter my mind, making me look at myself now. Who am I? What am I? Why am I me? Questions that even I can't answer myself now... What is going on? What am I doing? Why am I behaving this way? Questions, questions and more questions, needing an answer but nowhere to be found. And then i start thinking of the things I used to do, things I said to myself before... And then I recall how I hated myself, how I hated what happened, how it has left me a piece of wreck... I never do learn do I? Perhaps I really deserved to be condemned then... without a light to guide me out of my world of black and white. Retribution perhaps.. yeah~ i remember so many people having warned me but fell on death ears.. so now it's all so true... I don't wanna think... I don't wanna feel... But I wanna ride.. and be near Him.. 'cos that's where all I see is Him, all I will think of is Him, and where I feel at ease with myself no matter how wrong it may be. Things just don't seem right when I away from Him... I don't know... Leave me alone... I need my haven of peace...