My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Thursday, February 01, 2007 Updates... Sigh~
Ok... Haven't posted in eons, so have to summarise... but yeah.. when do i ever.. LOL~ Spent most of it in school or in the office anyway... Starting to be busy as work is piling and deadlines drawing near. But I'm still procrastinating (Screams at self: "Wake up and get moving!!") Then I kinda got over the last post and wanted to ride on Thursday morning but had to go earlier 'cos i had to be back in school for CCE discussion by 1pm. So messaged Him for morning 9.30 and told Him I had to head back to school. So that was settled.. Then He called me at night and asked me what time I need to be back in school. Asked Him why and His reply was, "Oh, bring you sight-seeing lar." . . . *faintz* Of course I knew it was just a joke lar.. so I just replied, "Yeah right. Going to seletar arh?" Haha.. He was wondering how I guessed but I had thought it was 'cos of MPA so gotta head out but He had wanted to go top up petrol as the kiosk at the pier was closed. So anyway, that was that.. was really looking forward to the session but sadly, it rained the next morning and came the dreaded phonecall from Him. He said it was raining there and looked like it was gonna pour so I had better not go down. Well, I could only say too bad since we can't do anything about the rain. Decided then to call Dawn to inform her since she was riding with Jim at 10am. So she called Jim, Jim called him to check, but the reply was, "It should be ok". I really don't know what to say lar.. the gals tell me to think positive that it's 'cos i had to head back to school and He didn't want me to make a wasted trip down. Anyway, Dawn also ended up riding with Him instead 'cos Jim had the rash... Well, whatever... Friday was bball which I havent officiated in like eons.. but it was ok. Saturday was spent working for roadshow at IMM. Didn't manage to close any case but collected some leads so hope it works out. Sunday was spent resting from the aches and pains.. Haha~ Okay.. next post..