My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Thursday, February 01, 2007 Updates... Sigh~
Let's continue... Monday was the official opening for Iris's 2nd outlet, Bellakini, at Novena Sq 2. Head over with Jasmine, took quite a few photos. Will post when I get it. Really kinda envious of the 2 sisters.. running their own shop at a young age.. Wish I can do so some day too.. Hehe~ Had dreamt of having a nice chill out place, a cosy, homely cafe or something. Tuesday was spent procrastinating at home although I had thought of heading back to office. Only did SP for a few hours in the evening lar. Dunno why but I really felt damn tired although assignments were waiting. Wednesday... suppose to go for practicum briefing but was delayed at home.. Then... I took a fall on my way to school... Was walking (or rushing) down the stairs when i tripped and landed on my right knee. I was in heels btw... Don't understand how i still managed to proceed on with the activities planned for the day.. Meaning going to JP for casey's b-day celebration, going for CCE tutorial which involved a lot of moving 'cos of dramatisation, and then going for NBL before making my way home. Anyway, decided to stay home today 'cos of the leg... It's kinda swollen, i can't really walk 'cos i can't bend my knee or straighten it totally.. Hobbled down to the doctor for the sake of an MC.. Am scheduled for an X-ray tomorrow. Sigh~ Not going for the private one at my GP. Kinda pointless and expensive since I will still need a referral to the hospital anyway. So gonna head down to the polyclinic tomorrow instead to get the X-ray done and see what they say. Sigh~ Hope it ain't too bad but I'll be grounded for a few weeks at least.. Really gonna be missing someone.. BTW, should some people be reading this and then find out about bear and am thinking or already guessed who he is.. Please remember I asked if you guys can keep secrets.. Haha~ Ok, will update about the knee tomorrow if I can... wish me luck...