My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Monday, March 26, 2007 My 1st day in reality...
Was suppose to go ride with EnHao on friday afternoon with Him. Was stuck in office with work so called Him to say that I might be a little late. He then asked us to just head out with Jeremy as He had to drive the boat down to Kallang for the riverside comp. Had already sounded him out that I didn't wanna ride with Jeremy with Him around so was kinda upset and cancelled the session. EnHao went alone instead since he didn't like to cancel on people. Well, He then asked if I was heading down on sunday for the comp.. Of course I would.. without hesistation or thinking.. Was really happy that He'd ask... Too happy that i forgot something.. or actually, never knew how the impact would be.. Was there early and walked around the check out the schedule for a friend.. saw Him so said hi and that was that.. Hanged around alone to watch and as always, really liked watching Him ride.. Then Dawn called and once again I remembered.. someone else might be there. And sure enough, she was. Wasn't too sure at first but when I saw Him touching her on the head, it was clear enough. I had alway known of her existence but I guess not seeing was what kept me in the dream all along.. But now seeing that sight.. it was good enough to hit me back to reality. I really still wanna trust Him as a friend that that was not his intention of having asked me down. Besides that, i really don't know how things are gonna become 'cos I don't know if I can still carry on how things used to be and continue riding but being in reality.. I went... I saw... I crumbled... Once again... I need my haven of peace...