My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Friday, November 07, 2008 A year later...
It's been a year since the last post... so much has happened... but better left unspoken of...
Maybe I am just fated to stay in this little haven of mine.. seeking shelter and to hide from the world out there. 'Cos everytime something good seems to happen, the lights flash and then go out again, leaving me once again in a monotone world of darkness. I don't even know if it actually happened or were they all just parts and fragments of my imagination.
Countless nights have I found myself awake.. occasionally resorting to alcohol to get myself to sleep. What have I done to myself? Why must I think? Why must I feel? Why must I cry? Why... That I'm beginning to hate myself.. I said I can be as cold and unfeeling as icez but it's all a persona I give myself to pretend to be strong when in fact I'm not. But what can I do? I can't show any of these feelings to anyone or perhaps there's no-one to show it to who it will matter to...
The weekends are coming once again.. something i look forward to and yet dread.. especially with a night-out and a msg/call or the absence of it..
Will I just have to hide deeper in my haven to hide from all this pain...