My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 All I want for Christmas...
If I could have 1 wish for christmas.. I would wish to turn back time when things were well and fine again... Just 2 weeks ago, I wrote about life and its many unexpecteds, joys and fears.. and 2 weeks later, it has struck again. Why did it all happen, I keep questioning myself.. But only you will have the answer.. 'Cos if it was all a dream then why did it feel so real.. and if you say this is what you want, then what were all those you told me earlier... We had made plans to attend Christmas service together, Countdown together, and go visiting on Chinese New Year together... I really thought we would... I thought I had finally found a place where my heart could call home and I was slowly learning to believe and trust in the simplicity you spoke about. But now you say it ain't so simple... You said to give us time and that was what I tried.. but now you question how much we really know of one another.. Maybe I really don't know you 'cos I now know not which is the true you.. The man I first met and fell to love was a man whom looked strong and tough outside but really had a gentle heart, singing songs for me, watching me as I slept and there to gently kiss me when I woke up. But when I then saw you, it became a man cold and detached, where I was no longer in your world... 2 weeks may not be long but time does not decide how much was being put in.. 'cos then why does it hurt so... I really do love you and though you may say i'm being wildful, I will wait here quietly, locking away the sweet memories we shared, I will be here should you ever need someone to turn to, till the day we can pick things up again or till you need me no more... 'Cos all I want for Christmas is to have you back, Vin...