My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Monday, December 29, 2008 I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I love you...
Till todate, everyone around still thinks that I was being cheated... but I choose to believe 'cos of the feelings I felt. In Your arms, I felt secure, warm and loved... knowing that I would wake up to see Your face as You plant a gentle kiss on my forehead... But I also am beginning to learn from them that I really don't make a good girlfriend. You were right... most of our times together were spent being silly and not in anything serious. I didn't get to know You... and most importantly, I didn't know what You wanted or needed... I knew things were bothering You and yet I kept quiet, not having been a source of comfort for You to pour things out. I never showed any care or concern when You might have needed it most... Neither did I share my life with You, letting You feel that You mattered and instead, did things that now I realised would make a boyfriend feel insecure. How could such an unlovable person have been loved by You... For all this, all I can say now is "I'm sorry"... something which You might never hear or get to know of... nothing I do now, no matter how many times I repeat my apologies will turn back time... But what must I give to do so... You once wrote that if we ever did something wrong, we should apologise properly so here I am too seeking Your forgiveness for all the times I've not been a good girlfriend to You. "Please forgive me..." I hope that now as a friend... if You are willing to still see me as one... that I can learn to be there for You whenever You need someone to turn to, someone whom You can cast everything aside and let it all out. And I will ask for nothing in return.. but for You to be happy, 'cos I miss seeing Your smile... And finally, I meant what I said... 'cos my heart no longer knows how to love anyone else... "Vin, I love You..."