My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Saturday, December 27, 2008 Images of You
Attended Barry's church wedding yesterday. It was simple and sweet as 2 people in love joined in holy matrimony. Issy choked on her vows but which girl won't, when that once in your life you say the words 'I do'. Blessed Marriage to the both of them. But at that moment, it reminded me of a simple and sweet dream I had not too long ago... That one day, that day will come when I say those 2 words to You. Those were the surprising yet insecure thought I had when I first wrote that entry. Now, they remain as memories I will hold dear...
This song was written for me 7 years ago and now once again it brings me to tears...
Crying
I close my eyes and I can see you there. Here in my heart, there's only you I care. This is all I have of you now. Now that I'm so far from you.
When I sleep, I dream of you inside. Of all the times I've had you by my side. When I'm down, you're here by my side. When I'm lost, you showed me the way.
I'm crying all alone. I'm crying on my own. I don't know what to do. I feel so lost without you.
I'm crying night and day. I cannot go on this way. Oh God please help me now. Send my love to him today.