My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Friday, December 26, 2008 Life and Life again.. Why is all this happening?!
Once again I'm thrown off course not knowing what to think, what is happening or what to do... I should have seen this coming... or perhaps I was just being delusional but nothing hinted of it. Now life has thrown another prank on me, leaving me a piece of wreck again when I had just thought earlier today that I was picking things up slowly, choosing to be strong and waiting for time to tell me if my wait will be worth it or not. Now, my mind's a blur again 'cos it's still filled every inch with you but yet I have to consider the impact of the statements received and made... Why? Why this? Why now? At a time when nobody is in the right frame of mind to think straight and what more to make any choices or decisions... I really know not what to believe, what to think, what to do... Please don't make me... I hate this, honestly I really do. Nobody seems to believe me but I just want things to be simple... I will rest my life in God's hands and time will tell... Now, I just want to rest in my haven of peace...