My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 Unentitled...
My cat fell from the window down 7 floors today. Broke and dislocated his paw. Now in Mount Pleasant waiting for him to be in a more stable condition before undergoing surgery. He's sedated and put on drip. He hasn't been eating since he scraped his jaw and broke his teeth. Honestly, I'm worried sick. He has never been away from home and is terrified of leaving home. Now he has to stay in an unfamiliar environment and I won't be around. I need to fly to HongKong in a few hours as there is no way to cancel the trip now. I wish I could 'cos if they allowed it, I would rather stay by his side throughout his whole ordeal. Nobody seems to understand how he means the world to me. The only one that i tell my sorrows and cry to as there isn't anyone else out there who will always be by my side through my ups and downs. If only God allowed.. I would rather have been the one that was hurt. I so didn't wanna come home 'cos it feels so different not having that familiar greeting upon coming home and brushing up against me, fighting for the bed with me. He must be thinking how could his mummy leave him all alone there now in pain. I ever promised never to leave him.. God, please make sure he is safe... I truely pray... I would give any part of me just to have him well again...