My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Friday, January 30, 2009 I don't deserve to be treated this way...
Something happened again just moments ago. Something i shared with you previously and you said I was too affected and emotional over stuff... but what have I done to deserve to be treated this way? By them, and perhaps now so too by you... Retribution? Perhaps I've been too much of a player that now people see me in such a manner or just don't think they need to take me seriously? Or perhaps it's 'cos I've played too much that neither do I know how to take things seriously and am thus in such a state when I realise otherwise? But then looking back to the past, at them, at you... was I ever playing? Somehow I honestly don't think I did. 'Cos I knew I put in my heart and wanted to treat the person I love right. With care, concern and love... but perhaps it was never enough, never felt, or seen as never present. But the past is the past and not for us to question who was right or wrong. But no matter what it is, I don't think I deserve to be treated in this manner. I'm not a toy, I am not void of feelings and emotions. But everyone seems to have been oblivious to this fact.. It's not about being emotional or immature...
だけど涙がでちゃう 女の子だもン。。。
So who will be there then to stand beside me when I need that shoulder to rest and cry on? 'Cos once again, I've lost my support... lost in a world of monotones... black and white and shades of gray...