My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Monday, January 05, 2009 A New Year...
Gone is 2008.. along with many other things.. "2008 is history and 2009 is mystery" those were the words of the pastor for the arrival of the new year. After a long while, I decided to attend church today. I needed a place to rest my weary heart and once again to seek the Lord so as to learn to treasure life through the holy spirit that He has placed in me. Indeed, 2008 saw me going through many things, both good, getting chances at work, picking up things i used to love and making friends whom are true, but also bad, losing friends whom were close, ending a complicated friendship, going through depression, my cat's accident, and most importantly, finding and then losing the person who will matter most to me... But through it all, I believe that God has His purpose. Most importantly is learning once again that it is possible to love and how to love. Though it was a hard and painful lesson but yes, I am learning and this is love in all sense of the word. First, to love myself knowing that God loves me and has put the holy spirit in me to treasure the life that He has given me. Second, to love God, for He is the creator of all things and it is all in His will that it is done. Do not doubt Him but thrust that He has His reasons and thus let Him be the guide. Third, to love those around me. I sometime hold too much emotions in me that I lose control of myself and get affect by the people around. But learning to love them will teach me to accept many things and in turn make me a happier person. Finally, to love someone dear. For a long time, I admit I've been fooling around, not knowing how to truely love a person and be loved. But now I do as I'm slowly learning of all the wrongs that I did and am now hoping it's not too late, to have a 2nd chance to make things right again. But now, all I can do is to put my trust in Him and to lay myself down in His hands. To let Him be in control of my life and to guide me according to His way. Like today's sermon, 2009 is a new beginning. It may not be for good or for bad, but with God leading, it will be right in His eyes. I know say a little prayer, for those that God has put in my life and most importantly, for you. I do not know how else to support you now without putting any pressure but I know it hasn't been easy for you. The only thing I can do now is to pray that God will help me to take care of you, to strengthen you and guide you through your darkest moments as He is in mine. Rest Well. Amen.