My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Sunday, February 08, 2009 My abusive week...
As mentioned earlier, my body does need a break from the abuse I've dealt to it thus far.
Haven't been sleeping much since last friday, having to complete my stuff for work before duties for City Alive. Saturday was the start of the 'marathon' having had to report for duty at 5pm and only being dimissed at nearly 4am. Didn't sleep much as I had planned on attending Shanta's wedding at 8.30am and then going to church for service at 11.30am. There was CNY Dinner for GROs in the evening at 7.30pm. Well, it was tiring but I managed to survive and was greatly rewarded. The whole week then saw my long working hours, clocking in 10-12 hours every day of the week due to workshop, house practice, meetings, etc. And as far as I forsee, these hours are here to stay.
Thankfully still I was able to make time out on Tuesday night to catch up with my friends. Haven't been wakeboarding for the whole of this year so have not been able to catch up with the gang. It was myself, andre, stacia, enhao, jac, steph, jett and they also invited jeremy along. Met up at punggol for Yusheng before heading back to the marina for drinks. Stacia could guess that I wasn't too okay still but I'm trying. Just that some silly thoughts had gotten into my head that night with the influences of some stuff around. It was just silly me again... Realised that I've been intoxicated pretty often this week and thus contributing to the rebelling of my body. Met James for dinner and drinks on Thursday and then KK for dinner, movie and drinks on Friday. Haha... But it was good to have some company to keep me occupied in the nights to keep my mind off and then going home tired to knockout soon enough.
Therefore, today was a day of rest.. Staying home and spending time with my dearest Terri. But it's 4am now and I'm still awake. I guess I'm just destined to self-abuse... Haha~
My prayer for tonight? That I will not be tormented through my dreams. It was sweet to experience what I long for in them but the pain that ensues when I awake is more than I can bear. So I quote one of my favourite phrase: Lord, grant me the serinity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change those I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
But still, I will continue to keep you in my prayer as I end each day. For I still hope for your safety and that you'll be happy each and everyday. That He will watch over and be your guide and strength.. for I no longer can be there.. Take Care and rest well..