My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 Randomness...
Haven't blogged in a month. Many little things happened I guess which there is either no need to write about or I really don't know how to write about.
Managed to survive through that particular by grounding myself at home till the late evening to go out and get my new laptop. At least now I'm able to bring work around with me and get them done out of home as well. Never been a person who stayed home much I guess for a variety of reasons.
Also gotten to know a new group of friends recently whom we've been going for a bbq and some movies together. Will also be joining them for Salsa which I've long thought of, as well as other events that we are planning. Also caught up with some friends of old, interesting to see how people have changed. Have I changed too?
As noted, many random and most often delusional thoughts have been running through my mind of late. I have to keep struggling to keep myself occupied and keep such thoughts away. They tear me down to pieces as wretched as I already am. I remind myself, Que Sara Sara, What will be will be. I will trust in Him to lead my way, and to find my soul some rest.
I hope that You too are well as with each piece of news, I'm reminded to worry about your troubles. There's nothing more I can do but keep You in my thoughts and prayers.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6