My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Thursday, June 11, 2009 Needing my haven...
Here I am again... I realised that I will never be able to voice out anything for they will come to haunt me. Will this blog do that someday too.. Well, I recall it ever did.. Perhaps I should go back to writing it on paper.. but then I will have to burn it. What irony... Nothing I have is of my own or private and personal to me. Why do things of the past keep happening to me? 'Cos I never learn? Or I keep trying to be human... 'Cos I keep realising that it is 'icez' I have to be but yet pretend not to be so that people around me stay happy and not make me feel worse than I am. I also realised that every single time I thought that I found the person who would take me out from this world of mine that I realise how wrong I am. Nobody really does understand me or will take me out... and instead push me to hide further in this world of black and white... I know there are still people reading this blog. I honestly don't know exactly who since you've chosen to remain unknown.. But I thank God for constantly putting people in place to let me hang on to that every bit of life I can feel and grab on to, to let me know that I'm still alive.. and that is the reason why too I've learnt never to get too close too for I might then lose it.. the fear that I am alone in this world... that I cease to have a reason for my existence.. that I feel I no longer exist...