My world has lost its colour.
All i see is black and white,
and shades of grey.
I don't want the world to see me like this.
I need my haven of peace.
To friends who care:
Thank you for walking with me all this way.
To those unknown:
Please give me my haven of peace.
~^* About The Gal *^~
~^* Blog *^~
~^* Memories *^~
~^* Links *^~
~^* Tagboard *^~
~^* About Me *^~
A girl by the name of iCeZ.
Born on 17th March 1983.
Enjoys Music: Listening, Playing & Singing inclusive.
Also crazy about basketball with the Slingers but moving further and further from it.
Pain Addiction = Wakeboarding.
I'm CoLd... So DoNt ToUcH Me...
Thursday, July 15, 2010 Do not go gently into that good nite...
Came from a poem I recall from back during my TK days. Don't know why but it got pretty stuck in my head.
It's been another year since the last post... Haven't been posting but that has not necessary meant something good. I miss my haven... but it has drifted, dissolved, dissipated to somewhere beyond the reaches of mine. I yearn to run back to my haven and seek solace, peace and safety; somewhere I can feel safe and away from the cares of this world... I miss how simple it was when all that was needed was a hug in the arms where I felt safe and loved; where I was able to rest and free myself physically, mentall and emotional. But those times are beyond us. The pain is slowing eating me up and killing me bit by bit, not knowing how much more there is before I will crumble or have I already...
Nobody will understand... nobody will be there... nobody will notice.. if I ever go gently into this good night...